There could be a few reasons for this:
- The most common is that your internet connection isn't working - please make sure you have internet by opening a page in your browser.
- You may not have an account with the email address you are using to log in. Did you create one with that email address? If not, click on "create account" or log in with the email address you used to create the account.
- You may be getting your password wrong. This one is easy! Just click on "forgot password" and enter the necessary information to receive a password reset email.
- If you're using Google to login, make sure you're logged into the correct Google account that you use with Front Row.
- If you have a wheel that continues spinning, it could mean that another teacher or student was logged into the device you are currently using. Simply refresh the page (Ctrl + Shift + R) and try logging in again.
If you are still having a problem, please complete a technology check by going to http://techcheck.frontrowed.com/ to determine whether your system is compatible with Front Row.